So I was talking to a friend the other day who asked if I have always been a person who felt called to serve...I started a rather lengthy post and then thought, I'll just post this audio story I created a few years ago at the request of Mercy Corps as part of a portfolio I submitted to them. The longer version of this story was later broadcast on radio ...I think this will offer some insight. You decide :)
This is a story of a homeless man I observed as a kid while visiting Washington DC in monument park.
3 comments:
Shazzy you are the one and only my friend. You always find a way against all odds to do what your heart desires. You inspire me to be more of who I am through you. love you!
Steph
Hi Shaz ~ So happy you got the Peace Corp gig. You're always doing something meaningful.
I hope to connect with you before you leave. What date is that?
Thanks for keeping in touch. Brad really knew how to befriend the best people. I'll forward you Ward's description of his current project.
Hope you are very well and that your Mom is, too. Take care.
Love,
Carolyn
PS: I have 3 addresses for you?
My daughter served a couple years in Azerbaijan...small world.
Please keep me/us informed with your always newsy and humorous letters!
Love and blessings, Michael
Post a Comment